Wednesday 17 July 2013

Wordless Wednesday -- Week 3, July 2013

Hi all! Short and sweet today: Wordless Wednesday!

I'm hoping this will provide a great place for photos that don't quite serve a purpose other than.. memory keeping, I guess (and there's nothing wrong with that)..


Here's my throwback to Summer:

Wordless Wednesday at Any Yellow Brick Road
From top left: Serenity now: Tongsai Bay Resort, Koh Samui, Thailand.
Trying a new hairstyle- I call it the 'Cleaning Lady'...
Drawing inspiration from my piano 
(photo & text edited with Phonto app)..
Middle row, from left: Iced tea from Bar 9, Frewville. Minnie mouse slippers!
Lunch from my favourite place, Argo On The Parade, Norwood.
Bottom, from left: My sister and I (photo & text edited with Phonto app).
A tasty burger from Jaimie's Italian in Sydney.
The Pug.



Wordless Wednesday at Any Yellow Brick Road
From top left: A pear and apple gallette (It was half eaten before I could take a good photo).
Tongsai Bay Resort, Koh Samui, Thailand.
Fluffy, tasty, homemade Italian Easter bread.

Middle, from left: My sister and I at our friend's engagement party.
My birthday dessert; Bombe Alaska at Press*, Adelaide.
My sister and I at Little Miss Mexico, Adelaide.
Bottom, from left: Iced Tea from Plant 13, Bowden. The Pug (Bokehful app).
Lunch at Little Miss Mexico, Adelaide.

**Photo grids were made using Picasa

Most of these photos are from the past summer which makes me feel a little melancholy now the current weather is nothing like those wonderful days...

I love my sister Maria and I love reminiscing. Because my Maria lives in Sydney, we don't get to spend too much time together so photos are such a great way for me to remember the fun times we do have when she comes down to visit.

Happy times!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it positive and don't forget to leave your name if you are posting anonymously...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...